My name is Dino Bansigan and this is my personal journal.
This journal has taken on different forms since I started it. But to make it simple, as of right now, this is a place for me to write about topics that are of interest to me. Occasionally, I will also write about thoughts and ideas that have been on my mind lately.
For an idea of the kind of topics I write about, check out the Series and Tags page.
Since I try to stay away from social media, this journal is also my “Hey I'm still alive” journal for my family and friends. I’m using this as an alternative to directly posting social media updates on Facebook and Instagram. That means that I will use this space to share links to articles/posts that I find interesting and to post “status updates” to keep my friends updated on what’s been going on with my life.
I’m a .NET software developer. I live in Texas with my beautiful wife, Coney, and my two sons, Davin and Caleb.
I love playing video games and board games. I love reading books and listening to rock music. I love cars and basketball.
And last but not least, I try to live life following the motto: Ad majorem Dei gloriam ~ To the greater glory of God.
Elsewhere on the web
- Are.na – a place where I try to organize my notes based on specific topics I'm interested in.
- Above the Earth and Seas – a photo-blog focused on photos of the sky.
- Dev Blog – my software development blog where I chronicle my experiences as a .NET software developer.
- Dino's Notes – my attempt at a digital garden/personal knowledge-base.
- Micro.blog – my preferred social network nowadays.
- Now Listening to... – a music blog where I share music that I’m listening to right now.
- Snap.as – photo galleries hosted on Snap.as.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day!