My name is Dino Bansigan and this is my online journal.
This online journal is a digital representation and extension of a subset of entries from my bullet journal. Most of the posts you see on this site originated as journal entries on my bullet journal. To add to that, on this journal I like to share tips, or “life lessons” that I have learned while navigating through this game called life. I also will occasionally write about topics that I am interested in like music, sports, video games, technology in general and God.
Since I try to stay away from social media, this journal and my micro journal are my “Hey I'm still alive” journals for my family and friends. I’m going to use both as an alternative to posting social media updates on Facebook and Instagram. That means that I will use this space to share links to articles/posts that I find interesting and to post “status updates” to keep my friends updated on what’s been going on with my life.
- I enjoy playing video games, board games, reading books and listening to rock music.
- I can play the guitar and somewhat play the piano.
- I love cars and I enjoy driving; I guess you could say I'm a car enthusiast. My daily driver is a Velocity Red 2013 Mazdaspeed3. Zoom-zoom!
- I'm a big fan of basketball, even if I could no longer play myself.
- I'm a tiny bit religious, but I try my best not to let it get in the way of my relationships with others.
- I write code for a living, specifically, I am a .NET software developer.
- I live in Texas with my beautiful wife, Coney, and my two sons, Davin and Caleb.
Elsewhere on the web
- Dev Blog – a blog chronicling my experiences as a .NET software developer.
- Glitch – a place to find the write.as Glitch apps I've worked on.
- Micro Journal – a companion site to this journal. Also a place for me to talk about other stuff that’s not necessarily in my bullet journal. So, short-form posts, random thoughts during the day, commentary on current events, etc…
- Now Listening to... – a music blog where I share music that I’m listening to right now.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Subscribing to this site is easy. You can follow the RSS Feed using an RSS feed reader. I personally use Feedly to follow other blogs/websites.
Or, you can also opt to follow this site via email subscriptions by entering your email below. Note: Due to Write.as' strict focus on user privacy, your email address will not be shared even to me.