My name is Dino Bansigan and this is my personal journal.
This journal has taken on different forms since I started it. But to make it simple, as of right now, this is a place for me to write about topics that are of interest to me.
For a general idea of the kind of topics I write about, check out the Series and Tags page.
I’m a .NET software developer. I've been blessed with a beautiful wife and two sons.
I love playing video games and board games. I love reading books and listening to rock music. I love cars and basketball.
And last but not least, I try to live life following the motto: Ad majorem Dei gloriam ~ To the greater glory of God.
Elsewhere on the web
- Are.na – a place where I try to organize my notes based on specific topics I'm interested in. This is also where I keep my public reading list.
- Above the Earth and Seas – a photo-blog focused on photos of the sky.
- Dev Blog – my software development blog where I chronicle my experiences as a .NET software developer.
- Now Listening to... – a music blog where I share music that I’m listening to right now.
- Snap.as – photo galleries hosted on Snap.as.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day!